Monday, March 25, 2013

I will not spend any more money...

So I don't now about you - but I am not made of money.
Too bad I've been blowing it on things I DO NOT need and things I shouldn't be buying.


Needless to say I am officially on a NO BUY.
I will not spend money on nail polish, online subscriptions, clothes, shoes etc.


I think I now have enough nail polish to last me a life time - well until I use all the unopened ones I have at least.

As nice as the subscription boxes are - there has only been one product I had to have more of - Miss Jessie's - Baby Buttercreme.
I have since used up my Glymm points; and only have Jules left with Julep - that I may use up for a box or two.
I WILL NOT buy from the Secret Store this month.


I keep justifying all the purchases I make - that it's either something I really need; or that the sales really good.
Then I wonder why the heck I am so much in debt.

OK - no buy begins today.
Also finish all the damn products you have starts today too.

Are you on a no buy? Got any tips?

Stay tuned for my empties post...




No comments:

Post a Comment