Saturday, November 17, 2012

Topbox November

I think I signed up for Topbox back in August, so when I finally got my "The Wait is Over" email I was pretty excited.

However, Topbox is also raising their prices (seems like every box is) from $10 a month to $12.
Topbox is different than other beauty boxes because they actually ship things in a tube.
I received version # 4 - which I found out from the tracking info on Canada Post.


I don't know how to sign up for the environmentally friendly packaging but I think this tube is really pretty; I just have to find a re-use for it.
Maybe once they start piling up I'll switch over.




So this month features 4 samples.

Benefit They're Real! Mascara
This long wearing, jet black, glossy formula reveals lashes you never knew you had.
Full Size: $29 (8.5 g) 
Sample Size: 3.0 g - Value approx $10

China Glaze A selection from the On Safari Collection
Colour: Jungle Queen
These unique lacquers contain China Clay as a nail hardener, the same material that give porcelain its shiny finish.
Full Size: $10-12 (14ml)


Cuccio Naturale Butter Blend
10x the Moisturizing Power of Lotion. A non oily intense hydrating treatment for silkly smotth skin.
Full Size: $18.95 (240g)
Sample Size: 9.24g  - Value approx: $0.72



Robert Cavalli Deluxe Miniature
Robert Cavalli eau de parfum embodies glamour, femininity and sexiness
Full Size: $80 (50 ml)
Sample Size: 5 ml - Value approx $8.00

For my first box I am pretty happy; the China Glaze polish alone made the box worth it.
Overall value was $28.72.
Not bad.





2 comments:

  1. Since this is your first tube, you will get an email at some point before the next box goes out asking if you want this one or the other one. I prefer this one. You are so lucky to get both the benefit and china glaze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The polish and the mascara are great! Can't wait to get off the waiting list.. it feels like I have been on it forever!

    ReplyDelete