Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bark Box

Seeing as I don't have enough monthly subscriptions - I signed my dog Penny up for Bark Box.

What is Bark Box you ask?
Well it is a monthly subscription box for your dog. It is said to have 4 or more treats/toys etc for your dog.

AND you can select the size of your furry pet to ensure they get toys right for their size.
Small & Cute 0-20lbs
Just Right 20-50 lbs
Big & Bold 50lbs +

Now Miss Penny is about 60lbs + so I got her the Large box.
Here she is with her Dentabone this morning. She looked cute.

If you would like to sign up for Barbox you can click here and get $5.00 off the monthly rate.
It is a little pricey at $29 per month - but it's only $24 after the code right?

Once we get the box next month I'll show you all the exciting things we get :)



 Why must they grow up so quickly?

No comments:

Post a Comment