Thursday, June 20, 2013

Julep July Selection

Oh Julep how I love you.

I was really disappointed in the June boxes - I got Modern Beauty (the box with two products) and the DD Cream & Concealer were tiny and the colours did not work for me.


BUT this month I am in love with almost the whole collection - so I am upgrading. Hoping to get the ones I don't like out the door before they arrive - but alas so far I've just sold 3 addons and 1 of the colours from my box.





The Profiles are as follows:




Sea Salt Texture Spray
Infused with sea salt and nourishing marine extracts, this easy-to-use styling spray boosts volume and creates ocean-kissed waves.
Beach Tonic Dry Body Oil
This lightweight, antioxidant-rich moisturizer absorbs instantly and leaves no greasy residue—just soft skin and a breezy citrus fragrance.





Karen Peach Bellini frost, Faye Liquid bronze shimmerBeach Tonic Dry Body Oil




Joanna Lilac frost, Blakely Purple & Green moltenBeach Tonic Dry Body Oil


Cassie Soft coral sheer, Alaina Driftwood taupe creme, Beach Tonic Dry Body Oil



Nadia Sun-kissed golden frost, Angela Deep sea blue molten, Tracy Sparkly ocean blue (Sea Salt Finish)

Add ons:
Adele
Add this reflective top coat to any nail color to
create a multidimensional holographic effect.




Fireworks
Design a dazzling 4th of July mani with this
patriotic glitter top coat.

OR you can upgrade for the month $19.99 PLUS $35.00

With the upgrade you get all 9 colours, Adele and both hair products.
I chose to redeem my points and do this.
Can't wait to try them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment