Saturday, June 8, 2013

INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT™ ICED COFFEE

I received the International Delight Iced Coffee from BzzAgent.  I was provided with 9 coupons to try each flavour of the Iced Coffee & 2 International Delight Tumblers.
*The opinions I state in my review are mine and mine only.*

So far I have tried the Caramel Macchiato.

The first time I tried it I put it over ice and it was pretty good.
The second time I added extra half & half to it and I think it was better.
I am big on iced coffee; especially when it's got extra flavour to it.


I am super excited for days lounging in the hot tub with a glass of this (maybe with some Baileys).
I like that I can stick it in the tumbler and take it to work - which I did.


I really want to try the Vanilla next - but the grocery store didn't have that one before.

The weather has been so dreary lately I don't see myself in the pool soon with a cup of this :( but I think it will be handy to have for my coffee addict friends who need their caffeine in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment