Monday, March 18, 2013

Glymm February 2013

Bye bye Glymm - this is my LAST bag and I must say I will not miss them.
I picked the bag up on 2 Fridays ago - so this is a little late... I also took a week to upload my photos. Ops


Not only did they raise their prices from $12 per month to $15. Thankfully I cancelled before I got dinged with the higher fee though.

Now on with the bag.





This month's bag contained the following:


Purely Pro Cosmetics Eye Shadow in "Luxury" 1.7 grams (FULL SIZE) $18.00 value
Honestly this colour SUCKS I will not wear it. Did I not have a profile with you guys? Into the swap box it goes.




Villainess Bar Soap in "Ginger Snapped" size (not sure) retails for $6 for 99g
This smells really good - reminds me of Christmas though...



Nailuv Gel Polish in "Berry Sweetie" Size (n/a) the full size (15ml) retails for $14 on Glymm's site.
This would be great if I didn't need to figure out a way to get a cheap UV light so I could set the damn stuff



Femme Couture Monster Gloss in "Vixen" 10.4g (FULL SIZE) $9.00 value
Can't decide if I like this or not... it's huge though.


Overall there are some things I like in this bag; the bag itself I love; it would've been nice to get in February though.
The gel polish would be super if it was magic and didn't need a UV light. I will research getting one from China but I feel like most people will toss it which is sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment