Wednesday, October 24, 2012

October Glymm Bag


So I am new to Glymm and was pretty excited to see what was offered.
I didn't get to the post office when I got the news it had arrived right away and I actually picked it up yesterday - so this is a tad late.


I also had searched the internet and heard the rants about the contents, so I was a little worried

Here is what was in the box:

Pink version of the makeup bag
I thought it would be different based on the ones I saw on facebook. Looking back I should've realized.. I feel like the last 3 bags have been the same but different colours.


 Product Card:
  • Lash Card (10 Pack / 6.99)
    Say bye-bye to clumpy and smudged mascara. This card will save you time and make your lashes lovably flawless.
  • Lightening Lash Mascara (FULL SIZE) ($8.99)
    Get noticed with superstar lashes. Lengthen, amplify and bring each lash back to life.
  • Cyberderm - H20 Hydration (50 ml / $60)
    This moisturizer will show your skin a good time. With more benefits than you can count, you can be sure to see some drastic results.
  • Cyberderm - Every Morning Sunwhip (50 ml / $38)
    Protect your delicate skin from harmful rays all year round with this daily sunscreen.
  • Miss Jessie's - Baby Buttercreme
    This super moisturizing daily maintenance hydration creme softens like no other and it banishes dry hair while adding a plump sheen to lifeless curls.
  • BONUS - Johnson & Johnson - Baby oil
    Glymm presents to you GlymmMAMA - a unique box for new mothers and mommies everywhere, coming soon to glymm.com.


My overall thoughts are so/so.
The Buttercreme smells really good and I used it this morning on my damp ish hair (very small amount applied to the ends)... *My hair is straight and dry, but it seemed to add some moisture to it* 
The Lashcard - might use it on a whim once.
Mascara - just bought two new ones, so it'll go into the stash to be phased in.
Baby oil - if it works to remove eye make up I'll give it a whirl. I like that the bottle is big enough to get more than one use out of; but small enough to go in my travel makeup bag.


1 comment:

  1. The last three bags have been the same in style but the color was different. Mascara is always good to have on hand as is the baby oil. Not sure what i think of everything else though.

    ReplyDelete