Wednesday, September 5, 2012

August Glossybox

It arrived !

I was pretty pleased that I actually picked the box up from the post office on Friday - I read alot of people receiving their boxes well into the next month so I was worried.

I must agree with everyone that the pink box will be kept in my closet for future use.



So the products that it contained are as follows
  • Sebastian Potion 9 Lite (150 ml / $20.95)
  • Biore Make-Up Removing Towelettes (10 ct / $3.99)
  • Kroyolan for Glossybox (Full Size) (Special Edition)
  •  Kroylan Satin Powder (Full Size) (3 gr / $14.99)
  • Befine Fine Skin Care (50-150 ml / $24 - $30)
  • Trend Trunk Mystery Gift Card - $5.00
  • Elastoplast SOS Blister (Travel Pack Full Size) (5 units / $5.99)
Sebastian Potion 9 Lite
The Glossybox card describes this as Potion 9 Lite condition, restores and enhances manageable styling
Here's hoping it's a really good leave in conditioner.

Biore Make-Up Removing Towelettes
Lock onto dirt and make-up, even stubborn waterproof mascara, and lift it away without leaving a greasy residue... so you get thoroughly clean skin.
Looks like a good makeup remover to put in my travel makeup bag.

Kryolan for Glossybox (Glossy Pink)

Professional beauty lipstick for soft and glamorous lips with a luminous, long-lasting colour.
Tried it - nice light pink colour - perfect for everyday wear.

Kryolan Satin Powder
This iridescent, micro-fine eyedust powder uses 48 pearlescent colours to create a brilliant shimmer on eyelids and skin.
Tried it - other than it being powder I really like it; it goes on as a light pink/gold colour and mixes well.

Befine Fine Food Skin Care
Amazing samples from the best in fine foods. The Exfoliating Cleanser, The Gentle Cleanser, The Night Cream, The Pore Refining Scrub Treatment and The Warming Clay Mask: A complete collection of superb products to invigorate, protect and detoxify your skin.
Can't wait to try these - the flavours alone entice me in.

Trend Trunk Mystery Gift Card ($5.00)

Cash in your closet with Trend Trunk, a social marketplace which allows you to buy, sell and donate amazing new and pre-loved fashion. This card could give you anywhere from $5-$250 to spend.

Elastoplast SOS Blister
Elastoplast SOS Blister helps you fall back in love with your fabulous, but painful shoes! With hydrocolloid technology, it helps blisters heal faster and its extra strong adhesion keeps the bandage in place for days. Travel Pack.
I was a little annoyed that they claimed this ONE band-aid to be a full size product. However it will join my vast collection of band-aids in my purse to combat blisters.


Overall I was pretty happy with this month's box.
I will use pretty much everything in the box; except the Trend Trunk card.

I am also really glad that I got the eye-shadow I had seen a couple other blogs that had received nail polish.

To subscribe to Glossybox Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment