Friday, October 19, 2012

So I'm kinda a junkie

I don't know about you - but I am a sample junkie!

There are days I spend trolling the internet for free samples and the stuff I get some of it I just want to have.


BUT there are some really good samples I have gotten over the last while.

Today PG Brand Sampler sent me a nice email saying there are "New Samples" available.
*It's so nice when they tell you and you get there before they are all gone*

It's actually a pretty small sampler this time around and considering I JUST got the last one this week I'm not complaining.




After I answered one quick question about what kind of paper towels I buy I got directed to this.

To sign up and snag these samples go here

1 comment:

  1. That happened to me to. I am a little disappointed because I thought we would have had more of a choice and these aren't really new samples. Oh well a freebie is a freebie right?

    ReplyDelete