Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pinterest

I am a pretty avid Pinterest user - I go on every once and a while and pin the heck out of alot of things.

If you're not too sure about the whole idea; I think of it as saving ideas for later.
Some people post things that are important to them - or try to make an online bulletin board that describes them.


My favourite pins lately are the following:

Rolo pretzels - I actually like them better using Caramilk squares but they're REALLY good either way

Baked bacon - no word of a lie it is the best way to cook bacon. I think it even tastes better.. well it ends up not curling as much; and your house doesn't smell like bacon for the rest of the day

Cheddar Bay Biscuits - nearly taste the same as Red Lobsters.

Wedding dress - not sure what I think about that much tulle but I like the idea...

Nail art - using scotch tape. Once I get my nail brushes from the slow boat that's coming from China - aka ebay I'll be trying this.

I feel like one day this will be Penny and what ever kind of lil puppy I get :)

Car cover for dog in the back seat - MUST learn to sew.

Starbucks Iced Passion Tea - Must try this once I can find more of the tea bags for less that $10 for 20...

No comments:

Post a Comment