Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Happy Birthday with a Cold

I haven't been keeping up with the blogging world lately.

I've since gotten the November Julep box & the November Glymm box.

Today is my 26th birthday and I am sick.. That's mainly why I've been so lazy about blogging.
I get home from work and curl up in bed and try to keep warm and get back the ability to breath outta my nose.


If I get on things I'll take pictures of the Glymm and Julep boxes and will post about them.

I also ventured down to Watertown for Black Friday and picked up a few things.. Only one real super buy (flannel sheets for $16) otherwise no real spectacular savings or exciting things.
White Peppermint M&Ms - are so good; wonder if these will come to Canada.


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete