Thursday, September 27, 2012

September Glossybox

So this month's Glossybox was said to be about the glitz, the glam and, of course, the gloss.
I literally just got back from the post office picking it up so I haven't tried anything yet.

Here is what was in the box:

 Standard pick box with the ribbon and sticker :)




 Product Card:

  • Wella Professionals Mirror Polish Shine Spray (40 ml / $12.99)
  • B. Kamins Lip Balm SPF 20 (15g / $21)
  • B. Kamins Maple Body Lotion (180 ml / $41)
  • NYX Cosmetics: The Crimson Amulet Collection (Full Size) ($25)
  • Dove Cleartone (45g / $3.99-$4.99)

 Wella Professionals Mirror Polish Shine Spray
 Illuminate your style with an exquisite shimmer

B. Kamins Lip Balm SPF 20 / B. Kamins Maple Body Lotion
Lip Balm:
A soothing anti-aging lip balm with Bio-Maple Compound and UVA/UVB sunscreens that repairs and protects. CANADIAN BRAND!

Body Lotion:A luxurious anti-aging lotion infused with honey Vitamins A&E and Bio-Maple Compound for ultimate hydration. CANADIAN BRAND!


NYX Cosmetics: The Crimson Amulet Collection


The Crimson Amulet Collection enriches your beauty by adding glamour to your red carpet splendor.
I like that it comes with a variety of colours and products. Will have to try this all out.


Dove Cleartone
Dove Cleartone is specifically created to help reduce underarm discolouration caused by dry skin from shaving.


Overall I'm pretty happy with this month's box. I really liked that there was a Canadian product in there.
Of course I have seen a ton of other peoples' reviews and they are saying this is their favourite month so far.
I'm not at favourite, (mind you it's only box #2 so far) but maybe once I try out the pallette and the hair spray I'll be in love.
My box was version 1 (bottom left corner of product card) what was yours?
What part of the box was your favourite?



1 comment:

  1. Great box this time around! :) I like

    stop by my shop sometime
    www.marsbar35.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete